The Skill Up Hub website aims to strengthen the links between education, training and the labour market to better prepare graduates for life and work.
The platform is a virtual community that engages students, recent graduates, academic staff, employers and career guidance practitioners in collaborative learning and knowledge sharing activities, group projects and networking events.
What does the Hub offer?
The connection channel promotes opportunities for networking and collaboration among its members whether they are from the world of higher education or the labour market.
The Hub provides undergraduates and recent graduates, as well as for career guidance and counselling practitioners, scholars and employers involved in supporting students’ transition to the world of work, with career development resources.
Creating a profile allows you to interact with other members, publish internship offers (employers), get career orientation (students) or access and share new resources (career educators and academics).
- Develop career management skills
- Find career and internship opportunities
- Get career orientation
- Connect and work with universities
- Offer international and online internships
- Recruit students and recent graduates
- Engage in lifelong learning and professional development
- Find resources and tools for guidance and counselling
- Support undergraduates’ transition to the world of work